Who we are:
Henkel, we operate worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.
What we offer:
- An internship position with peers and leaders care for your future
- Friendly and passionate team for you to be a part of
- Project experiences like no other with the scope within AP region
What you will be required to do:
- Support in ad-hoc and impactful projects to the HR stakeholders at large
- Support in training programs with capacity to carry out administrative tasks
- Payment reimbursement and tracking if called upon the tasks
- Bring your own thoughts and passion in HR to work
- Be proactive and responsive to the challenges encountered
- Be physically present in office [Shanghai, Yangpu district]
If these traits best describe you, you are the one we are looking for:
- Undergrad/ Graduate that is graduating in the year of 2020 or later.
- Able to dedicate 3-5 days a week for more than 3 months.
- Decent oral and written English
- Prior experience with MS Powerpoint / Excel / Publisher etc
- Good communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and passion in HR
In fact, the last trait is the most important even if you cannot fulfill everything stated above, talk to us.